Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Curioser and Curisor

So I checked novel rank this morning and my back list, re-released through Beyond the Page Publishing, is outselling my most current releases with Loose Id and Ellora's Cave. I find this odd, to be perfectly honest. Is it simply a price point issue or has my voice changed so much over time that I'm no longer reaching my audience. One of my author friends and I have been pondering what all this means and we've come to no conclusions whatsoever. Curiouser and Curiouser. But hey, here's the cover for Bound By You, the first in a new series open to submissions at Beyond the Page. Their cover art is AMAZING! If I'm lyin' I'm dyin'.

Am I right? Didn't I tell you? It's just...elegant is the only word I can think of to describe this girl's work. This one sells for 99 cents thru Beyond the Page.

Love,
India

No comments:

Post a Comment