Friday, March 1, 2013

Beyond the Page

So, I've been working with the amazing folks at Beyond the Page Publishing and I have to say I'm really enjoying it. BtP works with published authors to get their back list work out on the market again. So far, they have 3 of my back list books, two of which are already for sale with the various vendors, and one is pending release after the final cover art choice made. And I have to tell you, the woman doing the cover art is freaking AMAZING.

 
I wrote Nothing Left to Lose in 6 weeks while I was in the middle of my master's program. It was just one of those books that pretty much wrote itself...which was lucky because graduate school ain't no joke. It's the story of a young woman who plays a key role in an interstellar rebellion against a cruel tyrant. In order to insure the rebellion's success, she rescues the hero from a prison colony where he's awaiting execution by crucifixion. This is the first book in the Darkshadow series, the goal of which is to create a space opera using the main characters in the books...ala Firefly. I think it promises to be fun.

 
Forbidden Passions is set in the back country of Yellowstone National Park. It was originally titled Yellowstone Wild and was one of my best sellers. It's the story of a high school photography geek turned famous photographer, who works for an upscale travel magazine and is assigned to photograph the park, requiring her to return to the one place she's vowed never to return to...home. The heroes are twin brothers who tormented her in high school, fearful that she'd find out their shameful secret. Feeling guilty about the way they treated her, they vie for the job of taking her into the back country. Along with the majesty of the scenery, all three will discover that love can fill your heart with just as much beauty as a clear mountain lake.
 
 
I'm thrilled to be working with Beyond the Page Publishing to bring my back list stories to a new audience. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
 
And keep your eyes open for a new back list release that most will never have read. It's the first in a series of books and short stories based on the theme of Secret Wishes. These stories will be hot, erotic stories with a focus on BDSM romances and BtP has agreed to open the series to submissions to the public, so look for the guidelines that will be coming soon and come play with us! And I'll be uploading the cover as soon as the final decision has been made. I gotta tell ya, these covers are SEXY.
 
I'm off to write now. Blogging may be fun, but it doesn't feed the muse.
Love,
India


No comments:

Post a Comment